We Shape The Future
- We want to make robotics accessible for everyone, not only for experts.
- We want to be forerunners and we want to shape the future.
- We want to inspire with the way we use technology as well as what kinds of opportunities we are able to create.
How it all began
The company was founded in December 2017 by 7 scientific employees of the Faculty of Computer Science of the TU Dresden, who made it their goal to democratize robot programming. As part of their scientific work, they first developed the SmartJacket and further researched about gesture-controlled programming up to the latest product – the TracePen.
- Christoph Biering (Head of AI)
- Dr. Georg Püschel (Managing Director)
- Maria Piechnick (CPO)
- Christian Piechnick (CEO)
- Giang Nguyen (Head of Cloud)
- Jan Falkenberg (CTO)
- Sebastian Werner (Head of RND)
Wandelbots is growing globally. From our headquarters in Dresden, Germany, we serve customers in Europe, Asia and America. Offices in these regions will follow soon. Stay tuned!
Prizes and Awards
In our office in the heart of Dresden, 90 people from 14 nations are currently working hand in hand to create something big.
Become part of our team